Our convenient Permit Service is available to many of our customers. Here’s why you might consider opting for The Fence Guys help:
- Most municipalities require a permit for the installation of a fence on your property, whether it is a first-time fence or the replacement of an existing fence.
- Fence permits are usually processed in about two weeks.
- Every township, borough, or city determines its own fence code. There are many common requirements, but it is not safe to assume anything regarding your municipality’s code.
- A survey of your property is recommended. While The Fence Guys can usually obtain your permit without a survey, we cannot ensure that your fence is not exceeding your property lines without one.
- If your municipality becomes alerted that work has begun without a permit, your fence installation can be stopped abruptly.
What The Fence Guys Permit Service will do:
- Obtain your municipality’s fence code and permit application
- Recommend a surveying company
- Coordinate with your municipality for processing
- Gather all necessary paperwork
- Complete and submit your permit application
- Pay your municipality’s permit fee (this will be added to your balance)
- Obtain your permit upon approval
Standard Fee: $150* – includes most municipalities
Premium Fee: $250** – includes but is not limited to: Northampton, Lower Makefield, East Fallowfield, Caln, Folcroft
* This cost does not include the cost of the permit or any applicable HOA fees
** The premium fee is charged for certain municipalities which have more complicated permit processes.
NOTE: This service is not available in Philadelphia